Transformer oil purification system CMM-0.6 (capacity 600 LPH)
- Director of the company engaged in installation, repair or operation of oil-filled equipment. Are you interested in reducing spendings on new transformer oil and disposal of used transformer oil? Do you want to use innovative solutions and gain new profits?
- Buyer, Supply department manager. You have to please management with finding the best deal on price and quality and at the same time establish and maintain a good relationship with suppliers?
- Electrical Supervisor General responsible for maintenance and repair of electrical equipment. Are you interested in equipment performing with minimal breakage
- Health and Safety engineer. You are interested in protection of your employees’ health and absence of claims from environment protection organisations?
What do you need – to start our equipment working for you?
- Call us or send us an email to discuss your order.
- Our qualified personnel will offer specifications and prices and set the production time.
- Our stuff will be happy to meet you at our offices.
- Our engineers will come to you to start up the station at your enterprise.
Advantages of GlobeCore СММ-0,6 transformer oil purification plant:
- Increases transformer oil breakdown voltage up to 65 kV.
- Reduces water content in oil from 100 g/t to 10 g/t after one cycle.
- Removes mechanical impurities larger than 5 microns or 0.3 microns (optional).
- Extends oil life and improves oil-filled equipment;
- Due to their small size the plants can be used to process oil in remote locations.
- Easy to operate and maintenan.
- Short delivery time.
- Competitive price.
- Uses parts produced by leading world manufacturers.
- Saves storage space for waste oil.
- Saves costs on buying new oil and recycling waste oil;
- Preserves environment
- Energy efficient.
- Qualified consultation of designer both before and after purchase, during the service period.
Table 1 Technical specifications of СММ-0,6 type oil purification plant
Value for the model
|1||Capacity, m3/h, not less than:|
|– in Drying and Filtering Mode||
|– in Filtering Mode||
Maximum temperature of the filtered oil, ° C
|3||Processed oil parameters:|
|– mass moisture content, g/t, not more than||
|– industrial cleanliness class (ISO 4406), not less than||
|4||Nominal filtration fineness, micron||
|5||Height of oil supply with respect to the outlet fitting, m||
|6||Oil heater power, kW, not more than||
|7||Maximum power consumption, kW||
|8||Supply voltage at three-phase AC, 50/60 Hz, V||
|9||Overall dimensions, mm, not more than length/width/height||
|10||Weight, kg, not more than||