Principles of operationThe CMM-4/7 operates on the principle of thermal and vacuum degassing and drying of transformer oil without used oil removal, eliminating the need for centrifuges and special sorbents. Oil is filtered by 5 µm filters. Using both processes allows to bring processed oil to the following speicifcations:
- weight moisture content – 5 g/t;
- nominal filtration – 5 µm;
- gas content by volume – 0,1%;
- dielectric strength – 70 kV.
- no harmful emissions or waste requiring special disposal or storage;
- small footprint;
- mobility and onsite use;
- simple design, easy servicing and operation;
- foam control system;
- oil paper insulation drying;
- GSM-module for remote control of the unit’s operation;
- outstanding results after even one pass of the oil through the unit;
- low energy consumption;
- low noise emissions.
|1. Capacity, m3/hour, not less than|
|– degassing drying and filtration mode||
|– heating and filtration mode||
|2. Capacity adjustment range, m3/hour||
|3. Max oil output temperature in heating mode, ºС||
|4. Filtration rate||
|5. Outlet pressure, MPa||
|6. Oil output head relative to inlet, n||
|7. Electric oil heater power, kW||
|8. Oil heater mean surface power, W/cm2, max||
|9. Max power consumption, kW, max||
|10. Power supply|
|– voltage, V||
|– frequency, Hz||
|11. Dimensions, mm|
|12. Weight, kg, max||
Client benefits from purchasing the used oil recycling unit:
- Flowing degassed and purified transformer oil without used oil removal.
- Transformer oil heating capability — without used oil removal.
- Ability to heat oil filled electrical equipment with hot oil — we created new heating system globe core.
- Transformer vacuumizing capability.