Transformer Oil Regeneration System
Using molecular sieve Fuller’s Earth.
The GlobeCore CMM-R system is designed for facilities related to generation, transmission and distribution of electric power. The CMM-R mobile oil units by GlobeCore provide transformer service life extention, improve and extend performance of oil filled switches and other oil filled equipment by restoring dielectric strength and chemical composition of dielectric insulating oils.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The stability of transformer oil is very important. Oil is subjected to several degrading factors over the course of operation. These factors such things as oxygen from the air, high temperatures, electric fields, metals and the degrdation of solid insulation material.
With time, oil loses its dielectric properties and becomes unable to preform its job of providing insulation and cooling to the transformer.
To avoid purchasing large quantities of new oil, and to solve the problem of disposal of old oil, GlobeCore’s mobile oil regeneration units should become part of your company’s comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
The oil is regenerated by passing through a Fuller’s Earth filter medium for molecular filtration. Contaminants and oil degradation products are trapped in the granules of the sorbent.
After sorbent saturation, the CMM-R unit automoatically switches to sorbent reactivation mode to remove contaminants from the sorbent into a special collector and charcoal filter.
The CMM-R units are highly efficient. Regeneration of used transformer oil guarantees a significant decrease of dissipation factor to as good as new condition.
GlobeCore offers both stock and customized equipment. The stock models can be purchased directly from the company’s warehouse. For custom options, production time is approximately 45 work days.
The company’s final assembly facility is located in Oldenburg, Germany. Commissioning of a CMM-R unit takes approximately one week. The product ships to any point in the world.
Our specialists will commission and start the plant, and will train your personnel to operate the equipment.
If you are reading this, you are most likely:
- Owner of an electric energy related company. You don’t need regular expenses on oil disposal and purchase. You are looking for efficient solutions and stable income, not headaches.
- Purchase Department Manager. You need to meet the goals set by the company’s management in terms of best prices and quality and build and maintain relations with suppliers. GlobeCore has built and maintains many ties with our partners all over the world.
- Service Engineer of oil filled equipment. You have seen that the samples of the oil from the transformers are far from ideal, but you need your equipment to operate smoothly and reliably. The GlobeCore CMM-R is the ideal product with service centers and spare parts readily available for support.
Does your company really need the GlobeCore CMM-R:
- You need a permanent solution to you oil disposal problem
- You want to save on purchasing new transformer oil
- You want regenerated oil to be fully compliant with the norms and regulations, and to extent the service life of your oil filled equipment by many years
If the answers are yes, then the GlobeCore CMM-R line is the right choice.
Advantages of the CMM-R plants by GlobeCore:
- The customer may order the system in one of the several designs: basic, containerized, on trailer, on three-axle trailer, and with various door configurations;
- The unit may be equipped with a special climate controlled operator workstation;
- Additional equipment for control of oil level in the transformer, a generator for independent operation, inhibitor injection section;
- Fast production;
- Competitive price;
- Qualified assistance from our engineers both before and after purchasing of the system;
- Component parts from the world’s leading manufacturers;
- Oil parameters after regeneration cothat mply with all regulations;
- No need for additional waste oil storage facilities;
- Savings on purchasing new oil and elimination of disposing of old oil;
- Low energy consumption; and a
- Fully automated process;
GlobeCore is a large multi-centered company, which has been actively working in the international marker for over 10 years. During this time the company has significantly expanded its production capabilities, the product line and the global dealer network. We carefully listen to the inquieries of our clients to provide the best service.
Over 250 administration, engineering and manufacturing world class specialists are employed by the company. We are always open to accept the new tendencies of the world economy and technologies. The result is hundreds of units produces annualy and client satisfaction.
New ideas and processes are always welcome at out company. We constantly present our products at various expos and tradeshows and we are quite a sponge for novelties and trends. This approach allows us to effectively streamline our production, manufacture environmentally friendly products and keep our clients satisfied.
Oil is processed on an energized transformer. That is, the population of a whole city will not have to sit in the dark in the evening trying to iron their shirts with heavy books. Up to 15 kV the transformer doesn’t even have to be de-energized to connect the processing system.
Complete restoration of oil.The CMM-R features full oil regeneration cycle by one unit. The process includes filtration, degassing and restoration of chemical composition. There is no need anymore to use many complex devices: the CMM-R system does it all – and it’s easily controllable by only one operator.
Environment.Fuller’s earth, i.e. the sorbent used in this system, does not require disposal or refills. It is reactivated inside the system by the system! This is a world class innovation and a huge investment into a greener planet. This will even make it easier to attract the attention of investors, since environmentally friendly technologies is not only a modern world trend, but also often a requirement of many national programs and manufacturers, that is, your clients.
Quality.All out products are certified, reasonably priced and built to the highest quality standards. Not one product leaves the factor without rigorous trial at the factory’s testing facility.
With your own eyes.Consider making a personal visit to the factory to see the first class technologies and also test your product samples. The results will be a pleasant surprise.
Global shipment.We will deliver your CMM-R system anywhere in the world.
How much does the CMM-R extend the transformer service life?
The average life of a transformer can be extended by 20-35 years.
Should the oil be pumped out of the transformer for regeneration with CMM-R?
No, the oil can be regenerated in the transformer which may be energized during the process.
Why should I use the regeneration system if I can use the waste transformer oil in other systems with lower quality requirements?
You can, but this does not solve two problems: oil disposal and transformer health.
Can I use a different sorbent type?
Yes you can, but only the Fuller’s Earth sorbent can be reactivated in the unit multiple times without the need to stop the regeneration process.
What kinds of oil can be regenerated by the CMM-R?
- transformer oil
- turbine oil
- industrial oil
- heavy heating fuel,
- diesel fuel etc,
- in general, any mineral oil with viscosity below 70 cSt at +50ºС.
We have earned the trust of various industries:
- oil and other petroleum product producers;
- hydro, thermal and nuclear power plants, electric installation and repair facilities;
- large manufacturing centers, substations, other manufacturers
A satisfied client speaks better than long specification lists. See below how our clients not only purchased our units, but also completed their goals with them.
Mr. Shekanano, the United Republic of Tanzania:
I have only good feelings about GlobeCore. After having seen the production facility I realized this was a serious and reliable company, with professional staff and a streamlined operation. Of course, the production seems complex, but so are the products.
Mr. Patel, the United Republic of Tanzania:
I would like to wish GlobeCore the brightest future and I think we will work together for many years to come. I wish you many successful projects and new developments.
Mr. Shekanano, the United Republic of Tanzania:
The results of lightening of and purification of petroleum products are amazing. We have purchased and will continue to purchase UVR type units.
Mr. Hector Guerrera, the Dominican Republic:
While testing equipment made by GlobeCore we were quite impressed by the high technical standard of the systems, as well as by the professionalism of GlboeCore’s expert staff.