On May 31, 2017, the CMM-4/7 unit started its operation in Helsinki (Finland). First it serviced a 400 MVA transformer.
CMM-4/7 is a multifunctional unit – it has three modes of operation:
- First the unit warms up and then it starts processing oil in degassing mode. In this mode, the oil is heated to a set temperature, filtered, degassed in vacuum and passes through fine filtration at the exit;
- The unit heats and filtrates oil in a vacuum column without degassing;
- The unit diagnoses good condition and serviceability of all components (valves, pumps, etc.).
CMM-4/7 units are used in enterprises engaged in installation and repair of oil-filled high-voltage equipment in workshops and on-site. The processing rate of this unit in degassing mode is 4 m3 / h , and in heating and filtration mode is 7 m3 / h.
Processed oil parameters:
- Volumetric gas content – below 0.1%;
- Moisture content by weight – below 10 g / t;
- ISO 4406 industrial purity class – / 14/12;
- Mechanical impurities content – below 8 g / t;
- Filtration fineness -5 μm.
The unit is connected to the transformer by TSS (Transformer Security System) to monitor the oil level and to protect the transformer from oil leaks or breaking of hoses.